Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Front Page Of The Vancouver Sun

This was front page news in the Vancouver Sun today:

Metro Home Sales Slump - Prices In Decline

Yikes. It looks like sales have slowed right down in Vancouver. Prices are down a little, but not enough to spur on the next wave of buyers. The hardest hit places in September were the luxury homes in West Vancouver, North Vancouver and Vancouver West.

I think there's a lot of weed-sitting going on. There will be a tipping point, just when sales go down enough, to fuel a buyer frenzy to bring us right back to where we are at now.

If I were a buyer, I'd be on the ready. This is like the stock market - you want to be in early enough to take advantage of a low point, but if you are too slow you might miss your chance.

Keep me on your speed dial, buyers - I can get you in quick before the value jumps faster than Apple with iPhone 5.

604.719.6103


No comments:

Post a Comment